Another week of MMO development has come to a close! Things are changing really fast now, so I wanted to take some quick screenshots to capture the current moment for posterity. This is all taken from a 5 minute excursion through “ForestArea1”, one of the alpha-test areas.
- Got a new dev blog up, all about the upcoming group dungeon: https://t.co/C8I5pVfRu0 https://t.co/NeZ7jMkHt5, Feb 18
- Still working on the new Gazluk dungeon for next update. I think you'll like the place. It's huge, challenging, and has lots of fun details., Feb 13
- And check out the Unofficial "Iron Man" Permadeath Challenge (aka tech test): https://t.co/mKjVpUq3vf, Feb 09
- Part 1 of "Project Gorgon 101: Introduction" on https://t.co/LbVtx2G1Mp: https://t.co/OyjoLNjStB, Feb 09
- Tentatively planning to launch the next snapshot build tonight, if it looks good. No new content, but lots of bug fixes and improvements., Feb 06