Another week of MMO development has come to a close! Things are changing really fast now, so I wanted to take some quick screenshots to capture the current moment for posterity. This is all taken from a 5 minute excursion through “ForestArea1″, one of the alpha-test areas.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Small change of plans: update is pushed to Monday. We have a new newbie dungeon 95% ready, going to polish it up this weekend and add it in., Dec 02
- Bug fixes, revisions to Shield, and some important content improvements coming in the next snapshot build. Aiming for wee hours AM Saturday., Nov 30
- Been fixing some of the more annoying bugs for the next update. Finally found the "monsters aren't where they look like they are" bug today., Nov 30
- Hammer and Ice Magic are revised in the next update, which is coming in a couple days!, Nov 16
- Our IndieGoGo campaign is off to a great start! Now is the best time to help us out and great great rewards. https://t.co/sYr4BNRBQH, Nov 03