Another week of MMO development has come to a close! Things are changing really fast now, so I wanted to take some quick screenshots to capture the current moment for posterity. This is all taken from a 5 minute excursion through “ForestArea1″, one of the alpha-test areas.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- (This random aside was because someone asked what the plans for the gods were! Lots of them will show up during heavy content production.), 23 hours ago
- And so on... most of the 37 have some planned game mechanic that they will be associated with. Their importance, though, varies wildly!, 23 hours ago
- Ormorek is the god of self doubt and bitterness. He appears as a dwarf without a beard. He is the patron of players who give up in disgust., 23 hours ago
- Akhisa is the god of patience and cunning, and appears as a giant spider. Akhisa is the patron of players who want to become spiders forever, 23 hours ago
- Dreva, the god of balance in nature, is the patron spirit of about half of all druids. He generally appears as a lake full of talking fish., 23 hours ago