Another week of MMO development has come to a close! Things are changing really fast now, so I wanted to take some quick screenshots to capture the current moment for posterity. This is all taken from a 5 minute excursion through “ForestArea1″, one of the alpha-test areas.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Next update we'll finally have basic loot permissions!, Oct 30
- Do Animal Handlers know they can resuscitate their pets in the field? It's a corpse option that requires First Aid., Oct 29
- Next update fixes a ton of the most annoying bugs. Bugs like how lakes render in front of tree trunks, making the water seem to float. Ugh., Oct 29
- On the other hand, I had lots of fun, and the game "holds together" much better than I've feared it does. All in all, a great experience., Oct 26
- Some bugs are MUCH more annoying than I figured they were, and have been bumped up in priority. Lots of little daily annoyances to fix., Oct 26