Another week of MMO development has come to a close! Things are changing really fast now, so I wanted to take some quick screenshots to capture the current moment for posterity. This is all taken from a 5 minute excursion through “ForestArea1″, one of the alpha-test areas.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- This morning's bug fix update had a major issue and has been rolled back. An art file has been corrupted somehow, looking into it! No ETA., 7 hours ago
- Some problems with this morning's build, will put it up this afternoon/evening. Nothing big in this update, mostly some bug fixes., Nov 22
- Working on a big ol' bug fix patch. Hope to add a few fun little things to do, too, like another musical instrument, for a weekend update., Nov 20
- Okay, got the obligatory hotfix-patch for the update done!, Nov 16
- New game build is up! First-draft version of a new level 50 dungeon, new crafting systems, new treasure augments, bug fixes., Nov 16