Another week of MMO development has come to a close! Things are changing really fast now, so I wanted to take some quick screenshots to capture the current moment for posterity. This is all taken from a 5 minute excursion through “ForestArea1″, one of the alpha-test areas.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Did another quick hotfix to repair a broken cotton gin. Probably no more hotfixes; next real update is in 1-2 weeks, and it'll be a big one, Feb 07
- Servers are back up! Sorry for the extended down time., Feb 04
- The exploit-bug let players re-loot chests over and over. Heartbroken about the number of long-term players who abused the hell out of this., Feb 04
- Players were abusing a bug, and we brought server down until it could be fixed. ETA is several more hours, I'm just getting started on it., Feb 03
- Just waking up from a long recuperative nap on my day off... servers were taken down while I was asleep due to a severely abusable exploit., Feb 03