Another week of MMO development has come to a close! Things are changing really fast now, so I wanted to take some quick screenshots to capture the current moment for posterity. This is all taken from a 5 minute excursion through “ForestArea1″, one of the alpha-test areas.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Oh, one of the new upcoming skills requires Necromancy 20 and Goblinese 30, so you might want to pick those skills up if you're out that way, Dec 20
- The new puzzle related to the lunar calendar is too hard, too. Well, it'd be fun for like 1% of players, and the rest would wiki it!, Dec 20
- Delaying the update another few days, sorry! The new skills need more work before I get your feedback on them. Cant waste first impressions!, Dec 20
- Still working on Eltibule. But planning how to revamp various combat systems, including potions, for update after this one., Dec 18
- Next update will have a basic map-notes system, so you can put pins in the map with little labels., Dec 14