Another week of MMO development has come to a close! Things are changing really fast now, so I wanted to take some quick screenshots to capture the current moment for posterity. This is all taken from a 5 minute excursion through “ForestArea1″, one of the alpha-test areas.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- But worried about people spamming chat just to raise it. But if it has a slow (5-minute) timeout before you can earn more XP..., 7 hours ago
- Thinking about an Oratory skill that gives XP if you talk in Local chat. High level lets you /yell across the zone or /stagewhisper nearby, 7 hours ago
- Focusing on little game systems for next update. Like today I added burying corpses as an option, and started on elves' hygiene system, 7 hours ago
- Communication hard... If you haven't gotten a reply from me, sorry! Feel free to re-email if it's a time-sensitive thing., 7 hours ago
- Cut a bunch of things that weren't quite ready. But it's got stuff. And we'll do another update Monday with the art that didn't make it in., Mar 08