Another week of MMO development has come to a close! Things are changing really fast now, so I wanted to take some quick screenshots to capture the current moment for posterity. This is all taken from a 5 minute excursion through “ForestArea1″, one of the alpha-test areas.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Bug fixes and treasure content for Necromancy will be airdropped to the servers soon!, Dec 05
- A new build is up! It has basic Necromancy for you to try out., Dec 02
- Bug-fix update today. Also, new werewolf art, and lots of hideous new armor colors!, Nov 24
- One of the changes was to support player dyes for armor (eventually). The new armors have 3 dye slots each, for lots of visual diversity., Nov 21
- It's been a productive day writing server code, but I have absolutely nothing visible to show for it. But lots of groundwork added., Nov 21