– Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
– The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
– I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
– For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
– The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
– “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
- Next week's update brings level 70 content! The orcish homeland of Gazluk awaits. (Well, you know, a work-in-progress version of it.), Jan 12
- If you've got an old account but haven't logged in for a month: this weekend is the last chance to get holiday gifts from your Friend NPCs!, Jan 12
- 7 hours left in our Indiegogo! We added more backer rewards this weekend. https://t.co/BejPJEw5Kz, Dec 20
- The inevitable hotfix for Friday's update is now live! Please report any bugs you find!, Dec 19
- Time's running out on our Indiegogo campaign! Please help Project: Gorgon have a merry Christmas with your pledge! https://t.co/sYr4BNRBQH, Dec 17