- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Taking a mental break from the guild quest stuff to revise the Pig skill. It'll be a support skill for groups, with some new heals/buffs., May 01
- Prototyping some different kinds of guild quests. Will see how it goes., Apr 28
- Rewriting the camera code for next update to fix things like the camera going through walls or ping-ponging when players walk behind you., Apr 25
- Next update will have another trade tool: players will be able to make "work orders" that other players can fulfill. A sort of reverse shop., Apr 20
- We'll do a quick bugfix patch on Monday. Fixes a few things like the broken Winterprize crystals., Apr 16