- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Still working on the next update, will be just a few more days. And yep, we know that bluebell seeds won't plant! Will be fixed next update!, Apr 26
- The inevitable post-update patch is live!, Apr 13
- Forgot to mention it here, but the new update is live! A few little bugs will be fixed overnight, but it's pretty stable., Apr 13
- The next update includes a new boss for Borghild (a/k/a the "Deathtrap Dungeon"). Here he is towering over me. http://t.co/fEW3BrwNYe, Apr 06
- (Apologies if you were looking forward to playing the update today. It's bloated with goodness, but it's also bloated with terrible bugs.), Apr 06