- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- The new game update is live!, Jul 23
- This is, at least, a good opportunity to try the new switch-over system. Will be a little slow this first time but faster in the future., Jul 21
- Sigh, website down, the ISP is entirely offline! Going to switch over to the backup system so people can log in, but it'll take ~1.5 hrs., Jul 21
- Info on the Animal Handling changes in the next update: https://t.co/6yAkFI3Ro7 . Bugs have delayed the update, but just another day or two., Jul 21
- Still banging away on this next game update... looks like either tomorrow evening or Monday, probably. Will have a bunch of new stuff soon!, Jul 16