- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- (Doing sound fixes) It's time to say goodbye to the temporary stun sfx ("tweeting cartoon birds"). I've grown attached to it, but it's dumb., May 29
- Working on a bug-fix update that will go live some time this weekend, I'd guess., May 27
- Argh! Next update delayed til Monday afternoon. Last-minute testing found a huge bug. Sorry! Turned on some in-game buffs as a consolation., May 22
- Bonus Inventory Weekend is back! Bask in the modest convenience of having 20 additional backpack slots!, May 14
- Guild quest prototypes have brought some fruition; am expecting to get the first guild quests into the next update., May 06