- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Druids, prepare now. Terrible creatures are coming in the night and it's up to you to stop them. (Next game update!) https://t.co/wLzFv89NNw, Jun 27
- Next update finally has some alternative hairstyles and beards during character creation. Thanks to @EtherellOnline for hooking us up!, Jun 26
- A bugfix update for yesterday's update is coming in a few hours., Jun 21
- I want to get the visibility fix live, so next update is this weekend with whatever new stuff is ready by then. Knife, at least, maybe more., Jun 15
- Knife is the beginning melee skill for the fairy race, so getting it in-game is a big step toward playable fae!, Jun 05