- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Still working on Eltibule. But planning how to revamp various combat systems, including potions, for update after this one., Dec 18
- Next update will have a basic map-notes system, so you can put pins in the map with little labels., Dec 14
- After next update, Lycanthropy will be tied to the three days surrounding the real-world full moon each month, rather than near-weekly., Dec 11
- Added new code that lets villagers wander around and talk amongst themselves more easily. Another small step toward immersive NPCs., Dec 10
- For the next update, I'm making Eltibule a more interesting place. There'll be new things to do, secrets to unlock, monsters to stab., Dec 08