- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Another bug fix build should hit late late tonight. Fixes some buggy armor appearance, unfubars archery, fixes cheesemaking, several others, Jul 27
- Reminder: scavenger hunt today at noon (CST)!, Jul 27
- New build is up! Gonna do another bug fix build tomorrow, so if you have super annoying bugs you want fixed, mention them now!, Jul 26
- Feel like I'm way behind on every other aspect of the game now, but it's good to get a bunch of these annoying bugs out of the way., Jul 26
- Some 150 bugs fixed, with ~50 being worthy of the patch notes. (Others were NPC typos, bad rocks, floating items, etc.), Jul 26