- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Still working feverishly on the weekend update! Fairies, trolls, horrible horrible death traps, it's all in there, Sep 19
- Bug fix build is up!, Sep 15
- Changed my mind. The new content is going to take till end of week, so I'm putting up a bug fix build shortly., Sep 15
- Making Armor Pt 2. Plus Belts and Animal Forms: http://t.co/UrMhyLcXVO, Sep 15
- Some existing combat skills still need more treasure effects. I'll just take a quick break and fix up Battle Chemistry, it's the worst off., Sep 13