- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- So if you're a werewolf, be aware that the in-game moon reporter is bugged, and the actual full moon is from March 4 thru March 6., Feb 27
- Uh oh, there is a bug in the game's phase-of-moon calculations. It says the full moon is weeks away, but it's actually 5 days away! Fix soon, Feb 27
- If you like MMOs that try insane new ideas, check out Crowfall. Their kickstarter is happening now! https://t.co/tc5qdV7bjD, Feb 26
- New build is up!, Feb 22
- Next update is slated for today (Sunday) afternoon if the overnight build works., Feb 22