- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Should have a nice little update on Saturday, some bug fixes, some new stuff., Aug 25
- Got some little quality of life things ready for next update. Like a "Repeat Recipe" checkbox to save your wrists from carpal tunnel!, Aug 21
- Think I retweeted this one before when it came out, but I still like it! https://t.co/R8ulExqTYH, Aug 21
- Next update will have a new (prototype) system for synchronized dancing., Aug 18
- Bonus XP event today! If like me, you can't nap because your neighbors are re-roofing their house, you can spend a lazy Sunday in game., Aug 14