- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Will have a new build up this evening to fix Mac play. Has some other fixes too, and lots of new tricks for Battle Chemists' golems., 23 hours ago
- Hopefully the system will finally live up to the name "golem programming" -- not fully programmable, of course, but extremely customizable, Jan 24
- Spent lots of time on the battle chemistry golem today. Very excited about it for next update. Bugs fixed, and lots of new stuff., Jan 24
- The new update is live! It's been a few hours and no catastrophic issues reported, so I'm gonna say it's safe to jump in!, Jan 17
- Okay, fingers crossed! The update is building now. ETA for update is maybe 2pm (this afternoon) if the build works!, Jan 17