- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Should really start tweeting again. Did you see the newest dev-blog? Lots of info about the upcoming update! https://t.co/HZ1jioRs3K, Oct 23
- We're being affected by today's massive DDoS attacks. Access to the game, the forums, etc., may be spotty until the internet is sorted out., Oct 21
- Oops, I fell asleep and failed to tweet about it, but servers have been back up for like six hours. To celebrate, combat XP boosts for all!, Oct 08
- Server is down due to a hardware issue, we're waiting on our ISP to assist. No ETA at the moment!, Oct 08
- Next update will let you save/load your abilities and equipment to quickly switch combat configurations. (Work-in-p… https://t.co/86BGTNRIt2, Sep 28