– Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
– The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
– I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
– For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
– The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
– “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
- Bard is working pretty well now. Looks like we should have a snapshot build up early Saturday., Mar 23
- Still deep in the debugging phase of the bard skill. A lot more bugs to fix this week, but on the plus side, bard seems pretty fun to me!, Mar 21
- Bard is coming soon! Latest dev blog: https://t.co/0yLOKgZ1BG, Mar 11
- We'll do a hotfix to address some bugs tomorrow afternoon. It'll also raise the Gazluk Keep monster difficulty (and reward, in some cases)., Mar 08
- Took longer than expected, but the game update is being built and uploaded now, it will go live later this (Sat) morning., Mar 04