- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Every time I think I'm done with the new newbie experience, I remember a huge additional thing that has to be added. So... a few more days., Nov 22
- Still wrangling this new newbie experience into something ready to test. In the mean time the Halloween update is still live!, Nov 20
- Halloween in Gorgon continues through this weekend! (And probably a day or two into next week.), Nov 12
- Patch notes for today's update are finally up. https://t.co/Yc8xnAoFd8, Nov 09
- You can buy Bat Belts from Harry the wolf. Also, no, you shouldn't be able to cure full-on bat form with Cure Disease, that's a bug!, Nov 08