– Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
– The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
– I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
– For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
– The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
– “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
- Got a new dev blog up, all about the upcoming group dungeon: https://t.co/C8I5pVfRu0 https://t.co/NeZ7jMkHt5, Feb 18
- Still working on the new Gazluk dungeon for next update. I think you'll like the place. It's huge, challenging, and has lots of fun details., Feb 13
- And check out the Unofficial "Iron Man" Permadeath Challenge (aka tech test): https://t.co/mKjVpUq3vf, Feb 09
- Part 1 of "Project Gorgon 101: Introduction" on https://t.co/LbVtx2G1Mp: https://t.co/OyjoLNjStB, Feb 09
- Tentatively planning to launch the next snapshot build tonight, if it looks good. No new content, but lots of bug fixes and improvements., Feb 06