- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Calling all test-server players: please log into the test server and check out the new build!, May 19
- Fingers crossed, first Unity 5 version of the game should be on test server tomorrow! Will tweet & update in-game news when it's ready., May 18
- The stars seem to have aligned -- I'm finally finishing the conversion to Unity 5. Should have that on the test server in a few days., May 14
- My development computer died! Worst timing, I was about to build the bug-fix update I've been working on. Now it'll be another next week. :(, May 11
- Next update (in a few days) will have a much-requested feature: group members now take turns looting corpses, rather than free-for-all., May 09