- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Those "uncrossing oils" and "hate oils" and so on that you find in loot will have a crafting purpose in the next update., Mar 30
- Not sure about that one, actually. It's cute, but if it becomes "mandatory" to perform while growing veggies, that'd suck. So we'll see., Mar 29
- Another use for music in next update: if growing garden plants are exposed to music, they have a chance to give a bigger harvest., Mar 29
- Realistically don't expect to have a new update ready before the weekend is through. :( Too much feature creep. But the features are good!, Mar 28
- After an unexpected four-hour diversion in my day, I've added NPC dancing. If you play music for NPCs, they'll be able to notice, and dance., Mar 27