- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Working on a big ol' bug fix patch. Hope to add a few fun little things to do, too, like another musical instrument, for a weekend update., 13 hours ago
- Okay, got the obligatory hotfix-patch for the update done!, Nov 16
- New game build is up! First-draft version of a new level 50 dungeon, new crafting systems, new treasure augments, bug fixes., Nov 16
- New dungeon is playable, new crafting recipes are ready, BUT... the new NPCs are too buggy. One more day. :( Will put it up Sunday AM!, Nov 15
- Revised the crafting augment system so that there isn't a chance of items being destroyed. Seems a bit too much for low-level gear, Nov 15