- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- We'll do a game update early tomorrow morning - at which point Halloween invasions will be over!, 4 hours ago
- Next update we'll finally have basic loot permissions!, Oct 30
- Do Animal Handlers know they can resuscitate their pets in the field? It's a corpse option that requires First Aid., Oct 29
- Next update fixes a ton of the most annoying bugs. Bugs like how lakes render in front of tree trunks, making the water seem to float. Ugh., Oct 29
- On the other hand, I had lots of fun, and the game "holds together" much better than I've feared it does. All in all, a great experience., Oct 26