- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Small change of plans: update is pushed to Monday. We have a new newbie dungeon 95% ready, going to polish it up this weekend and add it in., Dec 02
- Bug fixes, revisions to Shield, and some important content improvements coming in the next snapshot build. Aiming for wee hours AM Saturday., Nov 30
- Been fixing some of the more annoying bugs for the next update. Finally found the "monsters aren't where they look like they are" bug today., Nov 30
- Hammer and Ice Magic are revised in the next update, which is coming in a couple days!, Nov 16
- Our IndieGoGo campaign is off to a great start! Now is the best time to help us out and great great rewards. https://t.co/sYr4BNRBQH, Nov 03