- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Going to make armor mitigate a bit more damage, even when your armor bar is empty. This makes newb monsters tougher tho. More tests needed, 13 hours ago
- Seems we have a nice little group of people online right now, so next update will add a new group-combat area for level ~30s., 17 hours ago
- New server update is live. It uses a lot less RAM, so that 32-bit Windows users won't run out of memory and crash when switching areas., Sep 01
- Had some reports of people using 32-bit Windows OSes unable to play, crashes to desktop. It's running out of RAM, will have a fix up soon!, Aug 31