- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Spent a few days catching up on rest. Started on some bug fixes tonight, will get back in the saddle tomorrow!, 4 hours ago
- Hmm, our Apache web server locked up. Odd. Restarted it, good now. That's a separate machine than the game itself, so your chars are fine!, Sep 29
- By the way, if you're in a group you get bonus XP when killing monsters. The more people, the bigger the bonus. Helps offset group downtime., Sep 28
- If you can't reach the server, and know what a tracert is, I would appreciate getting your tracert logs! email@example.com, Sep 27
- Apparently there's some sporadic connectivity problems. The server is up, and 70 people are on, but getting reports that some can't reach it, Sep 27