- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Bug fixes and treasure content for Necromancy will be airdropped to the servers soon!, Dec 05
- A new build is up! It has basic Necromancy for you to try out., Dec 02
- Bug-fix update today. Also, new werewolf art, and lots of hideous new armor colors!, Nov 24
- One of the changes was to support player dyes for armor (eventually). The new armors have 3 dye slots each, for lots of visual diversity., Nov 21
- It's been a productive day writing server code, but I have absolutely nothing visible to show for it. But lots of groundwork added., Nov 21