- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Earn double XP this weekend! Why? Just because. Hmm, let's call it "Last Weekend Before Kickstarter Madness", 13 hours ago
- The Kickstarter is pretty much ready to go when we push the button. However, still getting the new game build ready. Gotta get that up first, Aug 20
- Finally tracked down complaints about orc loot. They're apparently using the wrong loot table. So... nobody has EVER found orcish armor (?!), Aug 18
- Working on an interesting new alchemy concoction for next update: a drug that gives you an extra sidebar slot. Not sure if it'll make it in., Aug 18
- In next update, food takes 1.5 seconds to chew, nerfing in-combat bacon gluttony, Aug 17