- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Cut a bunch of things that weren't quite ready. But it's got stuff. And we'll do another update Monday with the art that didn't make it in., 20 hours ago
- Too tired to put up the new build safely... Gonna sleep a while then finish getting it live. Sorry if you're waiting!, 20 hours ago
- "Hmm, judging by these marks, my professional opinion is that the monster's innards were teleported into a live volcano.", Mar 06
- Adding new Causes of Death and realizing just how absurd the Pathology skill is. It's great, I love it, but its absurd..., Mar 06
- New love for the Teleportation skill in next update: four new ways for high-level Teleporters to do their thing., Mar 06