- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- One thing I want them to detect is necromancy pets. Wandering around town with a battalion of skeletons should get you reactions.., Apr 14
- This update will have a new engine feature: NPCs can "see" players, and react to their actions if they see them. Now to add some reactions.., Apr 14
- Aaron's been hard at work fixing animations for the rakshasa's tail. Also working on wings for fairies; they'll be an unlockable player race, Apr 12
- Also working on server performance improvements, new AI tricks for clever monsters, and animation changes. So it'll be a few more days, sigh, Apr 12
- Upping monster stats for the next update. The attack-rate slowdown has left many monsters feeling pretty pathetic, esp. at high level, Apr 12