- Need better error message when a cow tries to use a fire staff.
- The cool-down timer for Basic Spore Bomb is tied to the cow’s front kick and possibly other attacks’.
- I was able to start the lycanthropy quest line with Harry the wolf when I was a deer, yielding a were-wolf-deer.
- For werewolves, there’s no xp difference between eating looted, unlooted, autopsied, or unautopsied corpses.
- The spontaneous, unsolicited weakness displayed is different from the weakness that Psychoanalyze gave on the same monster. The bear I was fighting was afraid of commitment because of the lack of a father figure in his childhood, but he was vulnerable to fire soon thereafter.
- “Become Normal” ability is confusing when it doesn’t work.
Powered by: Web Design Company
- In next update, Basic Attacks will beep and flash an icon when Combat Refresh is ready. (In screenshot, imagine the… https://t.co/IVtAdI2Nq5, Sep 20
- Next update, the game shows total damage from all of your gear. (That little green number represents a lot of work!) https://t.co/dKVVbNT6X1, Sep 18
- Thanks for the name suggestions! I'm still weighing the options. Leaning toward the simple names like "glasswall" and "rubywall", Sep 18
- I need a new name for the red crystal walls in the game's backstory. They're called "redwalls", but it turns out that's a famous book series, Sep 12
- If you've ever wanted to spit acid, inject your eggs into your enemy's still-living body, or coat everyone in poison, Spider is for you., Sep 03