Wow. AC2 is returning, if you have an active paid AC1 subscription. The client download is going very slowly for me, so will probably be a day until I get in, but this is pretty cool news. Time to see if my memories of the game are anywhere close to reality!
Powered by: Web Design Company
- Next update will let you save/load your abilities and equipment to quickly switch combat configurations. (Work-in-p… https://t.co/86BGTNRIt2, Sep 28
- In next update, Basic Attacks will beep and flash an icon when Combat Refresh is ready. (In screenshot, imagine the… https://t.co/IVtAdI2Nq5, Sep 20
- Next update, the game shows total damage from all of your gear. (That little green number represents a lot of work!) https://t.co/dKVVbNT6X1, Sep 18
- Thanks for the name suggestions! I'm still weighing the options. Leaning toward the simple names like "glasswall" and "rubywall", Sep 18
- I need a new name for the red crystal walls in the game's backstory. They're called "redwalls", but it turns out that's a famous book series, Sep 12