(We are no longer available for contract work, as we’re busy on our own game. Thanks for your interest!)
Developing an MMO game is an extremely complex proposition. These games have so many moving parts and intricate details that there is always something else that needs to be done. Big tasks, small tasks, planned tasks, surprise tasks … even the most experienced and organized team can get overwhelmed during the development process.
But we can help keep your project on schedule! We are two very experienced MMO developers, now available for free-lance contract and consulting work. Together we bring over 15 years of MMO experience – in engineering, production, and design – to your service. (Learn more about our credentials on the About Us page, or check out our resumes below.)
What can we do for you?
Our broad experience and deep skill sets allow us to fill a variety of needs on any MMO project. Here are just a few examples of how you might use us:
- Engineering on Demand: Need a new tool for your art pipeline? How about some help finishing up a code task that’s behind schedule? Too many networking bugs, not enough time? We are proficient in many languages and environments, so we can dive right in and produce results immediately.
- Localization: Everyone puts off localization, but the localized versions of your MMO could easily account for 30% of your audience – or more! We can help you with every stage of localization, from planning to implementation. We can even help answer the questions you haven’t thought of yet, such as how to localize live updates after the game ships.
- System Analysis: Need a fresh set of eyes to check your new-user experience? How about a technical team to evaluate your chat server performance? We can provide extensive analysis of every aspect of your game and technology.
- Data Mining: Data mining is the wave of the future! We can help you figure out what data is most valuable to you and how to gather it, and even create the tools and code you’ll need to get the most out of your game’s data.
- Writing, Editing & Documentation: It’s all too easy to run out of time for documentation, but we can help fill that gap. We can provide anything: system and code documentation, user help files, even item descriptions and quest dialog.
In fact, we can handle almost any task you might have. Just let us know what you need!
Wouldn’t it be great to know that those pesky little surprise tasks are taken care of? Drop us a line today and we can start helping you solve your problems immediately!